Health and Safety Policy
1. Providing the information, instruction, training and supervision at all levels necessary to ensure that our staff and sub contractors are aware of the hazards at their workplace, together with the appropriate measures to be taken to protect against these hazards.
2. Giving adequate information on relevant hazards to any persons whose health and safety might be affected by them.
3. Where there are no existing company policies or guidance, we expect our staff and contractors to meet the highest relevant standards and to comply with relevant legislation. Where no standards exist, we will work with our staff to develop systems which comply with best practice and eliminate or minimize the risks so far as reasonably practicable.
4. It is our stated intention to educate our staff in health and safety management by incorporating the basic principles into all work processes. Wherever possible, information on the legislation and standards applicable to their work will also be included. In areas of work which are highly regulated, staff will be expected to attend certain courses as a mandatory requirement.
5. We undertake to continually review and develop our safety management systems, with the overarching aim of conducting our activities in a manner which does not affect the health and safety of any staff, contractors, visitors or members of the public, or adversely affect the environment.